The One Million Masterpiece


Saturday, September 03, 2005

wheyhey!

Well today im not falling asleep as i type... lol that was soo funny!

WANT TO HELP KATRINA'S VICTIMS? GIVE 15 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME TODAY TO PASS ALONG MESSAGES FOR PEOPLE IN NEED. [click here if you can help]

Went to hunt a book on Friday, got so excited as it was going to be my first from the wild... no i havent gone mad see >> Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at: http://bookcrossing.com/friend/ickledink anyways i trecked all the way over to where i thought it would be... searched for it in the releases. Got all excited as we approached the shop... got to the book shelf...read all the spines and...and... it wasnt there :( Someone had already got it....booo lol. I so wanted it to be there! Not to worry i had a good mooch round the market and got me a bargain, and i got to set one of my books free. Yay for me :D

I think im in can
dy heaven! i so have to try some of that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment