The One Million Masterpiece


Saturday, September 10, 2005

Tying up the loose ends.... kinda


Does anyone else have problems with piles of paper? I swear it follows me about... every now and again i have to have a serious re-cycle!
I have pictures that i havent completed, thats both on paper and virtual ... letters i havent written, bills that need paying and i always leave them till the last second LOL. I have sewing that i start, and craft bits i never quite get to use...Books ive brought and never read, web pages i save and never go back and look at... things i need to do like back up my files, create a new web site, sort out my p
hotographs, finish learning to spin and speak Spanish and Japanese, how to do vector and pixel art! *faints* I have a couple of commissions i havent quite finished, a painting i promised someone like 10 months ago that i cant get my head intooh yea and a half stripped Kitchen the wallpaper just had to go (sort of)....blah blah My list is endless heehee


Can you tell me why i have a habit of starting one thing and before i finish it i move on to the next? Its a most bizarre habit that i have always done, i know im doing it and yet i dont seem to be quite able to change it lol... imo its not a bad thing from where im looking at it from. Honest guv!
So today has been tying or trying to tie up some bits...

Have i?
Well i paid my bills, and wrote a letter without using web talk or lol!! Chucked a ton of paper...ummm

yea u get the idea.....its everyone else that makes it feel like im disorganised :) i blame it on being a busy working single mum with a partner who lives half way across the country..... never enough time. LOL

My mess is part of me ;)


Visit


No comments:

Post a Comment