The One Million Masterpiece


Friday, September 23, 2005

Notice to all Cats!!!

MY GARDEN IS NOT A FOOKING TOILET!!! Grrrrrr.... how would they like it if i went and took a dump in their garden eh?? lol gross.




oooh :) we didn't see this one as a caterpillar but this is what it went from and turned into...dont ask me what type of moth it is, doesnt he have a huge smile? LOL

Other news... my short term memory is rather holey, i get night sweats, im full on thirsty all the time and iv'e been dreaming and knowing it nearly every night. I just wish i could remember them! Gotta see the doc on tuesday as last weekend i realised these meds cant be working right... i kinda lost the plot and totally freaked my other half out. Not good to scare the man who u want to live with before he has moved in! hehehe
Well he asked how i was..i lied and said i was ok, but later texted him the truth, yea i was a chicken. Maybe i shouldnt of told him at all? But what with my mum away till late november and no other family to talk too i kinda wanted some support and a friendly ear....it kinda blew up in my face. I guess if you are a bloke then girly stuff is hard to understand let alone when your girl suffers from PMDD . Trust me it isnt something i would wish upon anyone. But yea saturday/sunday just gone are not days i would like to repeat, i dont think ive ever been that bad off meds let alone on them! Psycotic, paronoid, self distructive, vicious me..... dunno about him being scared Lol...i was terrified!

On another topic, Ofstead suddenly decided to spot check the school... i did not ring them. But i did write a letter about what i thought about the climbing frame/play equiptment, should get the resul
ts back soon.

i have a baby slug that lives in my front room! i should take a picture, i havent got a clue where it hides in the day, or what it eats but it stays by the window and only comes out at night. Seems happy enough so i shall leave my carpet slug alone.

Conker collection count 19

Thats it for tonight... Dink the recluse climbing back under her rock till next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment