The One Million Masterpiece


Thursday, May 19, 2005

Medicated

hmm... how do i feel today?? Normal? :D

well i saw the doc on tuesday, he was very understanding. I hate having to ask for help and i mean any type, makes me feel like a faliure. Told him i really didnt want to take meds but its got beyond a joke. They really need to do some research into PMDD and hormonal stuff.

So there u have it im depressed lol... on a months sertraline (think thats how its spelt) to start with... weird stuff, i was put on it when i had post natal depression. it makes u feel a bit sleepy i guess, id say more like stoned :D im ok until i get a bit tired then i cant string a sentance together... nah its not like being stoned, milder... i have a time delay between my reaction to stuff and the action my body takes... i get to think about stuff for a split second longer.. im more relaxed. not freakin out all the time, or crying :D yay! Guess i could be a bit emotionless... there was summit on the tv that may of made me cry before but didnt tonight *shrugs* i felt nothing... made a nice change! ive been emotionally wired for way too long. Memory loss thats another down side... i forget things really quickly oh yea and im quite thirsty all the time or is it just my mouth is dry? hmm :)

right gotta crash out my eyes are going walk abouts LOL

night invisable ppl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment