The One Million Masterpiece


Friday, May 13, 2005

Do i feel better yet?

i guess my last post was a bit full on... im just missing him so much its making my soul ache. We will get to see each other eventually... im having a hard time waiting, not waiting for him, waiting as in hes only 350 miles away and id like him in my arms :( *achy chest* its gonna be ok... but like i said i gotta see the docs and get my head checked. Anyways... normallity resumes for a bit...

Nature girl... walked home from school thru the woods yesterday, we strayed off the path.. woooo well had to go stand on a huge! tree stump.... dunno about you and natures vibes .... but the energy coming off it was bizzarely strong even though it had been cut down. i counted 120 rings then couldnt see them clearly in the last 2 inches, i brought some of its broken bark home... bringing the outside in, maybe thats why i got so many bugs in my house at the mo...??


Can i get a..... ?? still searching for the latest request... feel free to come play.


Just described myself in 15 words, no phrases, things I find positive and negative. forum at hop.
in no particular order...me at the mo

1. sensitive
2. strong
3. Passionate
4. shy
5. gullible
6. smiley
7. unbalanced
8. disorganised
9. flawed
10. artistic
11.empathic
12. stubborn
13. dis-connected
14. sexual
15. random


What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment