The One Million Masterpiece


Sunday, October 09, 2005

**Trumpets** i do belive im tipsy!

I'm Back Did you notice id gone? ;)

Which muppet are you most like?
Scooter!

You scored 60 Mood and 48 Energy!
You are cheery, energetic and achievement oriented. You are a hard worker and you are proud of your accomplishments.


My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 42% on Mood
You scored higher than 14% on Energy

Yay im a muppet!! nothing new there eh? lol

What is your 'real' age?
You are 44 years old!!
My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 54% on Age

Tests off of Ok Cupid
That makes me 13 years older than i really am! *sob* ;) lol

Bloody hell! had written tons here but in my stupidity i just lost the lot! grrrr
Maybe im more than tipsy lol...cant remember or be arsed to re-write it...summit about the doc being usless ;) and
over 100 conkers! woohoo go Pud! And book 4 being released, go see my other blog for info if u want.

Now im off to go get excited about seeing my man next Friday ^__^ YAY!
*does a happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment