The One Million Masterpiece


Sunday, August 21, 2005

Bookage :)

The wanderer returns :) Been reading on a train whoooo...was great to see my other half weekend before last.... better than great infact. hehe steady on i hear you say thats twice in the last 2 months! *faints* lol :p

Tell me where the time goes... anyways, things are grey and balanced at the mo with the meds, doc says i should stay on em for a few more months...id like to not but seeing as i took myself off em when i had post natal deppression i shall do as i am told this time :p
I really dont like the side effects tho... sleeping too much or not being able to sleep, being unbeliveably thirsty all the time, unable to complete a thought process or come up with a decent idea, my memory sucks even more than it did before, plus it doesnt stop any of my pmt symptoms :) lol

Anyways im not here to tell you about that :)

found this really cool site its about setting books free into the wild heehee... go look >>

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/ickledink

i will be hunting some down soon and might even set one or two free... maybe you will find one? if u do let me know yea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment